Product Use & Safety Tips
- Insert reeds into diffuser bottle. Wait for 1 minute & flip the reeds upside down with the wet side of reeds now on top. Allow 24 hours for fragrance to diffuse. Flip reeds upside down every 2-4 days depending on when fragrance throw reduces.
- Reed Diffusers are meant for closed spaces that need continuous fragrance such as Bathrooms, Washrooms, Bedrooms, Office Cabins / Cubicles, Walk in Closets or Wardrobes or any such places. For a larger open area use a candle for fragrance.
- Do not allow oil from Reed Diffusers to contact fabrics or finished surfaces.
- During each candle use, specially the first burn it is recommended to burn long enough to liquefy the entire top layer of wax edge to edge (which can take a few hours). Allowing the candle to liquefy will keep the opening wide and preventing tunneling.
- Trim candle wicks to 1/4 inch before each use. This will help prevent soot and extend the life of the candle. Do not drop matches or other flammable items into the candle.
- Make sure to keep candles within sight when in use and keep away from children or pets. Do not put a candle directly on a surface that is flammable or could be damaged by heat or oil.
- Do not move a burning candle. Allow the candle to cool and wax to solidify before moving. The candle container can become extremely hot when in use.
- If candle wick develops a mushroom carbo tip, please extinguish the candle, allow to completely cool and remove the tip by pinching between fingers using a tissue or wick trimmer. This will ensure your candle burns evenly and prevent excess wick debris from falling into the candle.
For more Candle Safety Rules please visit the United States of Americas NCA’s Candle Safety Page www.candles.org/fire-safety-candles.